A two-part session which can be managed in less than 30 minutes. Tackle this one by yourself or with a friend!
Really useful workout to fit around the job – whether in the morning, evening or even on your lunch.
Workout Style: Fat Burn, Kettlebell, Cardio, Circuit
Areas Engaged: Back, Arms, Legs, Core
Time: 30 mins
A combination of exercises with Kettlebell Swings between each one. Make sure to do 10 reps for each stage!
1. Burpees: Pump up the heart rate and get your blood flowing to all the major muscle groups.
2. KB Swings: Full engagement across the body from legs to arms via the core.
3. Press Ups: Another full body weight exercises which is great for strength building purposes.
4. KB Swings: Round 2 for Kettlebell swings, just about half way through.
5. V-Sits: Reaches lower abs and helps to attack that bottom tyre.
6. KB Swings: KB #3, remember to breath and engage your core.
7. Jumping Lunge: A cheat-proof quad-burner for towards the end of your set.
8. KB Swings: Last one … till the next set!
Repeat this circuit 4 times.
Rope Swings (30 secs): Final push at the end of a workout to really exhaust your muscles
Walking Lunge (x20): All-rounder leg toning exercise, helping to develop lower body strength and endurance.
Repeat this circuit 4 times
As little rest as possible between sets.
For more ideas on workouts that are quick, easy and accessible, make sure to follow @15ten15 through any of our Social Media pages.